Instrument processing with SciCan equipment
If it's not clean, it can't be sterilized!
Shown above- a cellular layout consisting of:
- Staging / inspection area
- Storage for indicators and packaging supplies above and chemicals below sink
- A tightly lidded ultrasonic with built in drain pump would be optional in between this area and the sink
- Deep sink for rinsing and manual scrubbing dirty items only [no hand washing]
- HYDRIM L for instrument washing, disinfection and drying
- Packaging / inspection area
- A magnifying lamp is especially helpful here to detect residues or defects
- Separate protected area for the STATIM 5000 and STATIM 2000
- Closed storage for SYS-TM and Surgical instrument management cassettes and unwrapped instruments that have already been processed and sterilized
- Space for waste bottle to drain below
- Ensure that the bubble is leveled to the front right corner and the drain tube cut to length so that it descends in a direct path to the waste bottle below the STATIM autoclave.
- The STATIM 7000 and BRAVO can be plumbed to drain directly for your convenience instead of using the waste bottle.
- We offer an accessory to make direct to drain connection possible for all other STATIM autoclaves. Never empty or overflow another waste bottle!
- Space for AquaStat water distiller
- Storage area for packaged sterilized items
Not shown but suggested:
- Separate sink for hand washing only
- Storage for clean personal protective equipment nearby
- AquaStat to make perfect distilled water to use in the STATIM
Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 September 2011 17:59